10/26/16

Lincoln Road Mall, South Beach


Lincoln Road

This outdoor mall lends to the encapsulation of South Beach. I strolled through on my first night in town and at various times thereafter. Locals and tourists alike congregate here at all hours because Lincoln Road Mall offers something for everyone: dining, retail, bars, clubs and galleries. Although I missed them, I found out that farmers and collectibles markets are also held there.

The mall is well-maintained and truly designed for pedestrians, with some areas blocked off to vehicles. Almost every restaurant offers drink or appetizer specials and al fresco dining. For people watchers, there are public seating options. I didn't buy anything but food while exploring Lincoln Road Mall and engaged in my share of window shopping. Some streets adjacent to the mall are worth exploring as well. I did so on foot and discovered more shops and even residential areas with interesting architecture.

Follow on:

Twitter

Pinterest

Facebook

Instagram